Tucker Henry

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 8, 2013

You Are My Sunshine 1st Birthday Party

The theme of Riley's First Birthday is "You Are My Sunshine". I had no idea how much you could do with it, but here is what I ended up doing for her party! She, and I, just loved it :-)

 "Thank You for Brightening My Day" water bottle labels
 Balloons that lined the pathway to the front door
 The cupcakes from Mad Lily and my precious cup cake toppers
 The Cake from Mad Lily
 The Cake from Mad Lily

 My Mason Jars, Check out my Mason Jar post
 My spray painted frame for her invitation, Check out my Frame post
 The food table served on McCarty's Pottery

 Party Favors, "Thank You For Brightening My Day" that had star sunglasses and bubbles for all the kiddos!
 Lanterns and Balloons, Oh MY!
Happy Birthday Banner for the Mantle and the presents


No comments:

Post a Comment