Tucker Henry

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

1 Month Old!

So I would consider the first month a success. We had our ups and downs trying to figure out the whole breast feeding thing, but I think we have it now. So who would have thought that the Similac rep would be like "Bessie" the cow and produce so much milk that we had to purchase a 2nd freezer for our house!! But now we have a mighty large stash for little Miss Riley :-)


We had a tough time getting Riley to cooporate for picture time... 


STRETCH.....



And I think we have a keeper! 1 Month Old!! her 0-3 onesie is swallowing her! Maybe next month



                                                                           Our set up at night

So far we have made some pretty good progress! She is feeding every 3 hours and sleeping great at night. We swaddle her in what I call her straight jacket and giver her a wubbanub and we are set for the night. Then after her 6am feedings, we have special mommy time and she naps on my chest while I dream of getting 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Which by the way I'm starting to think I will never get again!! But I will say I would not change it for anything in the world! I love my sweet sweet girl more than anything in the world and we have so many fun times ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment