Tucker Henry

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2012

7 miles + a bathroom break

Well as I was laying on the couch eating yet another snickers, yes I raided the Halloween candy AGAIN, I decided it was time to get off my tail and go for a run. 7 miles was on my plan and I will have to admit I was dreading it! This running thing post baby has been hard for me. I'm not used to struggling just when I run 3 miles. I can't even tell you the last time I was unable to do a 5k with out stopping and truly it makes me feel like a total fat kid up the street! Note to self: NEVER make fun of all the fat people out there running because you now are one :-)
But anyway I got up and did it! It felt great!!! I took a hammer gel before I left and then again at about 3.5 miles and I just have to brag while still on my runners high...I NEVER STOPPED!!! the whole 7 miles I NEVER STOPPED!!! Total time 1:13...slow...but it's done...all done!! WhooooHooooo What an accomplishment for me! But one thing that did happen was an unexpected potty break! Whoops! Yup totally peed on myself! But at least I had on black half tights so no one knew except me and now all of you! But hey...don't pro athletes pee on themselves too??? Of course theirs is for their pr and mine was because I had a baby and obviously need to do some kegels!!

Happy running day to all you Runners! Its a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment