Tucker Henry

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Confessions of a recovering runner

So this has been a longer road than I ever thought it would be. I don't know why I thought I would just be able to get out and run like I used to right afar having a baby, but I am determined!! I am doing better but so much slower than I used to be and if you are a runner, then you know how hard that is to accept.

St Jude is just over 1 month away and my longest run has only been 5 miles! WHOA! That's some slack training huh? But I wrote myself a training program the other day and I know I can do this! So here's to getting back into my running groove!! Ill be back and then comes New Orleans!!

Each and every run consists of me verbally saying "I can do this" and I CAN!! I know I CAN!!! Ill see all you runners out there soon, maybe a little slower than what I'm used to but Ill be there which is more than I can say for all those people sitting on their couches...

No comments:

Post a Comment