Tucker Henry

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

"PBGA"

Post Baby Goal Achievement!!

Yup my goal was to do 3 miles by the end of the week and be happy with my performance and that I am! I just wanted to accomplish 3 miles today and I happened to throw in a few surprises for myself this morning. I'm not really sure why, but I did!

So I got up this morning and took little bit to school, laced up my shoes and off I went. What I didn't realize was that there were 18 mph winds that I would be facing the entire way back...the run out was great because I had a little friend, named the WIND, pushing me right along down the river. Then around the roundabout and yup over the bridge! Whoop whoop! I had forgotten how hard that bad boy was until I got to the railroad tracks and then it hit me...I have to run back over it to get home! LOL!! I didn't think that one though, I just got a little too excited! So off I went. After battling the brutal winds I made it back! 3.1 miles in 30:24...a tad slow for my taste but hey this is only my 2nd week of running in a year so I'll take it! Baby steps right??

St Jude here I come, but hopefully with a little less fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment